Monday, November 12, 2007

It's done!!!

It's finally done (almost)!!! I am talking about our basement. For those of you who didn't know we have been working on our basement for the last three and a half months, which may not seem all that long to most but when you're living in dust and dirt it seems like an eternity. It started out as just finishing a family room and laundry room, but ended up being the whole thing. We got the carpet in last Wednesday. Eric's brother helped us move all the big things down that night (THANKS CHRIS!) and now it's just some organizing and cleaning. We do have some work to do on the bathroom too, but pretty much WE ARE DONE!!! Can you tell that I am totally stoked? If not, I am. I can't really complain since the biggest trial in my life lately has been a dirty house. I am very glad that it is over though. Well, anyone is welcome to come over and see the new pad. Bring food and a game and we'll make a party of it!!!

3 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

Sweet, we will be there Sunday night for the family dinner!!!! I am glad that you are finally done :)

The Lovells said...

That's awesome! Being in the middle of some remodeling my self,I feel ya!

Ashley said...

Congrats!! I bet that's such a relief! How fun for you guys!