Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Little Lambs

Last week we went to my cousins house/farm and visited their baby sheep. These little lambs were adorable and almost made me think having an animal would be fun.

Tade got taken out from behind by their really energetic dog so he wasn't as impressed with the lambs because I think he was worried the dog would tackle him again.

Ashlynn loved the experience. She thought the lambs were great, especially feeding them.

Carter carried a lamb or two around the whole time we were there. He would not put them down, the poor little things. He was pretty kind and gentle (as kind and gentle as he can get) and loved the baby sheep.

Easton was less than impressed. The lambs like to suck on anything that they think they can get milk out of so Easton's toes became a popular attempt. He hated it! I just had to laugh.

Here is a picture overload of all the fun we had. Thanks Bobbi for having an iPhone!

















3 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

Where is this?

Marianne Gappmayer Thayne said...

Love the pictures (can never be overload for me!) They are so cute! Looks like a lot of fun.

Kelli said...

Super fun. I love Carter. What more can I say. That kid is funny. I can totally see him being attached.