Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Friend Connection
We have been doing some fun things this Christmas break besides being sick. Tade got a new Wii game on Saturday the 22nd at our Gappmayer Christmas party and when we haven't been too sick we have LOVED playing it. It is called Wii Party and it is SO MUCH FUN!!! Eric, Tade, Ash and I can all play together, while Easton watches and Carter helps Eric. It is even so much fun that when the kids go to bed, Eric and I play it together into all hours of the night. (Okay, maybe only 'til 10pm cause by then I have used all my energy for the day and am exhausted.) One of the games is called Friend Connection and Eric and I got a 100% on it! Ohhh, how cute! True Love!!! Alright, I know it is silly, but we really love the game and have had fun hanging out together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment