Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sooooooooo Busy (Just Like Everyone Else, I Know)

Our life has been crazy lately, just like everyone else. I know it is not a good excuse, but it is the only one I have. So here are a bunch of pictures of what we have been doing lately.Baby Easton is such a sweetheart. All of his pictures show him with his "aids" on, but in reality he doesn't wear them much yet. We are still doing some testing and ALOT of doctors visits to figure stuff out, but he is such a perfect baby and I am so grateful to have him in our family.
Carter: Need I say more? It was a mess. Let's just say that is is a good thing he is such a cutie pie!

Tade and Ash+Rain and Dirt= Another Mess! (Day after Carter's mess.)


They got sprayed off with the hose and it wasn't so much fun after that. :) Tade finished up First Grade. His cute teacher made each student (27 total) one of these little pillows. He is learning so much. Too bad I think we've lost a good portion of it already this summer. Oops! That's my fault for not making him do anything. I think I was more excited for school to be over than he was cause I just needed a break from HOMEWORK.

Just so cute! I say it all the time, but I really love the kid!

Carter loves his daddy.

Sometimes I have to "lock" him in his high chair so he can't get into anything. He was sitting really patiently this time just resting his chin on his little hands. It was so cute that I had to take a picture.


Tade turned seven! His cake request was that it have his face on it. This was the best I could do. If you know me you'd just be proud that I made an attempt and didn't just go buy something. He was happy with it so that's all that counts! He is getting so big. Next year we will have a baptism.


Fun presents. He got quite a few. Lucky kid.

We've been to Lehi Trafalga and also Seven Peaks to use our Pass of All Passes (along with the rest of Utah County).

Carter was locked out of Tade and Ashlynn's room and he way using his "key" to try and open the door. What a clever kid. Too bad it didn't work.

Waiting for the Opthamologist. His eyes checked out and the doctor didn't find any problems! Yay!!!

Easton and his dad have special bond. I LOVE watching Eric interact with him. Eric has spent more time with Easton as a baby than any of the other kids and it is such a sweet relationship that they have already formed.

Prepping for the MRI. Best buddies. At least Carter thinks so. Easton's not so sure.


This is the gift that Tade gave me for Mother's Day. I especially love the words "Sits" and "Jumps". So funny!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

HAHA cute pics. I love the mothers day plant! thanks for the update!

Marianne Gappmayer Thayne said...

I loved the pictures with the updates. I laughed right out loud and then felt a little teary with the kind words you have for your husband and little guy. You are very special people. I wish I lived closer and I would see you more often. Thanks for sharing!