Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Carter's Laugh

*Tade's head was only somewhat harmed in the making of this video. It was pretty red afterwards, but was worth the price paid.*

I know it has been awhile since I've updated. Things are great around here. SUPER BUSY, but great. Everyone's growing up, including myself. Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes yesterday. It was an absolutely FABULOUS day. Eric stayed home to be the "mom" while he sent me to the spa for a day of pampering. It was AWESOME! I have such a great husband. Thanks again for all the love! We couldn't be more blessed!

4 comments:

Wes and Lindsay said...

That is so cute!!!

AmbertheGreat said...

he is so much cuter when he laughs then when he squeals :) that is an adorable smile - HBDTY!!!!

Romney Family said...

that is too cute!! I remember when Alyssa would do the silliest things and it would make Owen laugh. Kids are so great!!

Ap said...

I'm so glad you let Tade hit himself for a minute and a half :)