Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Three Little Kids That Make Me Smile

My awesome friend Kelli made these cute hats for the kids for Christmas. She is the one who gets to wrangle them every Friday when I am at work. Thank you Kelli for being a great friend and for watching my kiddos and loving them too. We totally appreciate you!!!This is just a cute picture of Carter. The kid is all over the place now. He has been crawling for a month and a half and pulls himself up to everything. He might be my early walker. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Romney Family said...

I cannot believe how big Carter is getting!! YOur kids are all so cute!!

Alli said...

They are adorable Angela! I miss visiting with you every month! I can't believe how big they are getting! so darling!! :)

Sara :-) said...

Carter's smile in the top pic is adorable! :-)

Ap said...

That's an odd picture of Eric...

Darla said...

Just checking up on you! Holy Cow! Three kids (I don't know that seems like a lot..since I, too have 3!). Your little baby boy is ADORABLE!! Hope all is well!