For awhile I didn't think it was ever going to stop snowing! Now that it has and the roads aren't so bad, I realize that I like snow on the ground because it makes it seem more like Christmas.


In the picture of just Ashlynn you may notice electrical tape around her wrists. That is so her gloves won't come off and/or snow won't get up her sleeves. She also has baggies underneath her mittens to keep her hands from getting wet. Pretty white trash, I know, but it is the best we can do! Also, her hat kept falling down, but it worked. Her ears were warm. They actually played out there for over an hour, which was way longer than I thought they would. It definitely made all the "prep time" (getting dressed) worth it.
1 comment:
Wow...I was sad it doesn't snow here till I read your post. It looks freezing over there and kids don't keep warm like they should!
Your kids are so cute!!!
Post a Comment