Monday, December 14, 2009

Disney On Ice: Princess Classics

Wow! I have been really bad at posting these last few months. Oh well! I guess, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit, right? At least that is what we are always saying at our house. Anyway, about a month ago we dropped Carter off at my mom's house and headed up to SLC for Disney On Ice. It was so fun! The kids were the perfect age. Tade is young enough that he still thought it was cool and Ashlynn was old enough to LOVE it! It was a great night.
Eric looks goofy in this picture (which isn't unusual), but look at the JOY on Ashlynn's face!
Note similar joy in my face.
Tade and Eric being silly boys. (Sitting next to Eric was a couple and their one or two month old baby. There were quiet a few people there in the same situation. Really? You like Disney that much you would come without a kid that could enjoy it to? I don't know. I guess I just don't like Disney THAT much, but whateves. I guess that is just their thing.)
Ashlynn would just spontaneously start applauding, even when no one else was. It was so cute!
Having so much fun she can't even tear her eyes away for a second to look at the camera.

1 comment:

Laura Beers said...

What a fun outing!!! You are such a fun family!