Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Little Princess



These are some of the pictures I got of Ashlynn, while Tade was playing soccer. She was wrestling with our neighbor, whose brother was also playing soccer. She's pretty tough until she's the one getting tackled. Then all sorts of crying starts. She has us all wrapped around her little finger! We love you, Ashlynn!!!

3 comments:

Alli said...

oh how cute. Arn't girls fun!

Emily said...

I love these pictures of Ashlynn! I think she's such a pretty little girl, but it's fun to see the tomboy side come out, too! I have to say, again, that I am so impressed that you ran the Hobble Creek Half! You are so awesome, Angela, and in just a little over 2 hours! You are hard core! Way to go!!!

Rachael said...

oh, so cute!! Soccer is fun, but the novelty wears off quickly for the little ones, huh? Tade is so grown up! and congrats on running a 1/2 marathon!! I'm SO impressed!