Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Invite!

I just saw in the paper that you can get into any Thanksgiving Point Area for $2 on Tuesdays in August so on Tuesday, August 26th me and my kids will be there. I don't know what we will do, but I'm thinking of hitting the Farm Country right at 10AM, while it is cool. Then maybe the gardens (but this is very optional.) We will probably have a picnic lunch sometime in there. Then the Dinosaur Museum. Again anyone is welcome. I am waiting until the 26th so everyone is in school and hopefully it won't be too busy. Let me know if you want to come and maybe we can plan a little better! Kids two and under are free.

P.S. I am super stoked for the Olympics to start! GO USA!!!

8 comments:

BRITT said...

Hey I plan to be there on the 21st and 26th, I am excited and so is Halley! Also your awesome another 5k I need to get my butt in gear!

AmbertheGreat said...

Jared and I want to come...but we won't get there until afternoon 12 when I get off...

Todd and Ashley said...

Hey Ang, this is your long lost friend Ashley Christensen. I found your blog in Ashley Love's friends so I thought I would take a peek. Your kids are so big and adorable. You look great and look like you have a fun goal a head of you to run a half marathon. I know I was very nervous to run my very first one too but it's such an awesome goal. We need to keep in touch now that I found your blog. You can check ours out: toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com We are moving to Columbus, Ohio a week from today. We are excited and nervous all at the same time. Hope all is well for you and your family.

Ashley said...

Dan is on brake around then and we are trying to plan a fun get-away sometime, but if I'm around I am TOTALLY in on both of these fun days!!!! You are the greatest! Thanks for the invite!

Ashley said...

So I went yesterday, Good Luck, it was crazy. We were there at 10 and the lines were outrageous. We did make it through the farm country but it started getting to crowded for us and we were done by 11:30! Mayebe go even 10 min earlier!
Ash

Romney Family said...

angela~thanks for a fun day at the fair and the park. It was good to talk and catch up with you!! we will have to do it again sometime!!

Lee & Kindra said...

Hi Angela,
I found your blog on Sharee Curtis' blog. Your family is so cute. I hope you don't mind if I add your link to my blog. check it out at kindra-lee.blogspot.com

Kindra

Alli said...

Hey Angela. Sorry I couldn't make it today. It was my anniversary yesterday and Mike decided to surprise me and take today off to celebrate.. so that of course, messed all my plans up! I hope you had fun and hope to do something fun another time.
ALLISON