Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Corn on the Cob





We had corn on the cob for dinner last night and Ashlynn was being so cute I just had to take pictures. Nothing special. Just my two cute kiddies! P.S. Don't judge me because Ashes has her shirt off. It's a whole lot easier to clean lasagna off skin than a shirt!!!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Shirtless lasagna eating is the only way to go! And she does look so cute! I love that first picture. I can't believe how big she's getting and how long her hair is! How old is she? Super cute kids, Angela!

Laura Beers said...

I'm glad to see that another Mother takes her kids clothes off to eat dinner. I do it almost every meal. I'm tired of changing my kids 2 or 3 times because they are messy eaters.

Lindzie said...

mmm...corn! that looks good! We were supposed to eat corn one night..but waited too long, and it went moldy on us. No thanks!

Jodi said...

Looks yummy! It seems like I haven't seen your kids in forever. Ashes hair is getting sooo long. So cute

Ashley said...

I almost always take my kids' shirts off when we eat; it's the only way to go!! Actually, Emma's not too bad, but Krista was/is the messiest eater I've ever seen. In fact she's just an all around messy little girl. Anyways, we LOVE corn on the cob too! Emma won't eat canned corn anymore after having the real deal.

Romney Family said...

You just gotta love eating corn on the cob!! Your kids are so cute!!