Tade started the Christmas Club at our house. In case you can't read it, it says, "Christmas club is here! In this club we sleep in forts, play games and a lot more!! Sine (sign) name if going in club. Please knock." All of us but Dad signed up, but he is the one the ended up building the fort and playing most of the games. :)
Playing the Wii. Also played a lot of card games and board games. I love that the kids are old enough to get the games and we can all hang out together.
Fun Christmas morning. Santa gave us all running shoes. The kids weren't super impressed, but I thought it was nice. ;)
My favorite thing about Christmas this year was that we had the kids buy presents for each other. They were so excited to give them to each other. I loved how they thought so much about each other and not themselves. It was great!
1 comment:
Congratulations!
and thanks for taking the time to let us catch up on your family a little bit
Aunt Debbie
P.S. Love the Christmas Curlers (-:
Post a Comment