Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman. Once there was a snowman tall, tall, tall. (Okay, I don't actually have a picture of it when it was tall, but you can imagine. I only have one of Eric starting it. It ended up being taller than hi, but not skinnier. :))
In the sun it melted, metled, melted. In the sun it melted...
small
small
small!
This was from the very first storm and everyday it kept leaning over farther and farther. We had too much fun watching it and taking bets on if it was going to be "down" or not each time we came home from somewhere. It never actually fell. I think it eventually cracked in the middle, but mostly it just melted!
2 comments:
YEAH a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is an awesoem snowman, I am surprised it stayed together
That is the best melting of a snowman ever!
Post a Comment