Friday, March 18, 2011

Not Much To Report

Thanks to my sister, Ashley, here are a couple more pictures of the kids with baby Easton at the hospital.

Easton is doing so well. He is such a sweet baby and has been a welcome addition to our family. We are still in our little apartment, but with any luck this week should be it. They are fixing a few things that we noticed on our final walk through and finishing a few things that hadn't been completed and we should (fingers crossed) be closing next Monday or Tuesday. Only time will tell though. I am learning some patience through this process, which is something that I am sorely lacking. Life is great and I can't complain about anything. I am way too blessed to be doing that!

3 comments:

katie collier said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you!! Easton is adorable!!! Congratulations!

Jake Anderson said...

Ummm, pictures of the house please! For those of us who haven't seen it.

Candace Shiflet said...

that is awesome! SO cute!! congrats :)

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥