Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Look Back At March

Crawling up and down the stairs! He has fallen down one more time :(
He gets so tired sometimes that he'll pull his blanket out of his crib, find his bink, and fall asleep on his floor! Too cute!!!Tade doing a little bit of hair styling for the bug (That's Carter's nickname). I gave Carter a little trim today. It was kind of sad! He is getting so big. Goofies! They found their goggles and wanted to wear them. Whateves! One Sunday morning, I had enough time to do Ashlynn's hair before 9am church. It turned out pretty cute so I had to take a picture.
Ashlynn hates washing, drying, or styling her hair. She LOVES the outcome, but HATES the process. So sometimes she wears a shower cap so I don't have to hear the screaming. She saw I had a blue one so she insisted that the bug wear one too.
Tade wanted to make Carter look like a football player so he stuffed him with soft animals. The bug thought it was funny.
Ashlynn is in preschool. She got to pick any ceramic animal to paint on farm day. One of her friends pick a horse and another picked a puppy. She picked a chicken. What!?! She loves it too. Kind of weird, but whatever makes her happy!

4 comments:

Annie said...

So cute! What a fun bunch of pictures!

Lisa said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while. Your kids are getting to big! They are adorable. Sounds like you're having lots of fun!

Romney Family said...

They are so cute and I can't believe how big Carter is getting!!!

Ap said...

Tade and Ash should wear those goggles more often!