Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August First Sunday Lesson

The first Sunday in August I had to give the lesson in Relief Society. On the church website it was recommended that as a Presidency we should use a talk given by Elder Bednar in a May CES Fireside. I thought sure, if it is recommend I better do it. Well, I started reading it and realized it was a pretty blunt talk. (That's the only word I can think of.) Anyway, I thought about waiting and passing it on to one of my counselors, but realized that probably wouldn't be nice. So I decided to give it a go. The more and more I read it the more and more I realized what an AWESOME talk it was and how much I need to listen to Elder Bednar's counsel. Hopefully, you guys will all get it as a first Sunday lesson, but if not click here and read it. It is AMAZING!

1 comment:

AmbertheGreat said...

that was a great talk!! thanks for posting the link