BELOW: Ashes and her daddy.
We are staying so busy right now. It is crazy! Eric is pretty much a full time stay-at-home dad. Right now he is okay with it, but I'm sure by August we will both be ready to switch roles again. He only has one more week of class and then he is done with his Masters! YEA!!! I don't know which of us is more excited. He has been home though because he finished his internship a month ago, thus his new role. I have been working 2-3 days a week, but I will probably start doing a little more. There is another department in the hospital called Case Management, which is more on the business side of nursing, and I am going to start picking up hours there too. It was hard to work more at first, but as I get used to it it gets easier. Plus, Eric is so good at home. The kids love him. He does dishes and laundry. He cooks dinner. He does better than when I stay home, but come August I will also be really ready to switch back to full time mommy. The kids are great! Just growing like weeds. We are blessed in so many ways. Thanks for being our friends and letting us keep you update through our blog!
7 comments:
Angela,
Thank you for your update on your family. I love the pictures too. I can't believe how adorable your kids are. Plus they are photogenic.
I am so impressed that you are working so much. I'm just wondering how you can do that all and get sleep. That is awesome that Eric is such a great stay at home Daddy. Plus I'm impressed that he is doing the dishes. Congrats on Eric getting his masters! That is a great accomplishment. Congrats on you helping him get his masters too! Plus Congrats on having such cute kids!
Soon I will be working a lot, probably at night, while Jake is in his first year of law school. In 3 years I will be very happy! Right now I'm just stressed at all that we have to do.
Your family is so cute!! Way to go on working and helping Eric finish school!! It sounds like you guys keep yourselves busy. It looks like you had a great weekend in St. George how fun!!
You guys are so cute. It seems like lots of people are going to St. George lately. We just went last weekend. The weather was perfect. It's fun to see pics of your growing family.
Your family is so cute. Tade makes me laugh. You are such a good example for staying so positive and always having a smile on your face. Tell Tade we said Go Utah! :)
It is so crazy that I have to read your blog to know what you have been doing. My goodness! We live right across the street from each other and I feel like it has been forever. Only one more weekend of maddness for us, and then hopefully we will be home for awhile. Is there still a space for us on your bench at church?
I have to tell you that some days I wish I could go to work :) At least you have Eric home instead of sending them to day care or something. You guys did it. . . you got through school. Now let the good times role. Good Job!! Ash is way cute. Asher is always asking to go to Tades house to play. We'll have to stop buy when we drive through for Christmas :)
I can't believe how busy you guys are, and yet you keep a smile on your face! You guys are amazing! I hope things calm down a bit for you soon. Your family is adorable as always and I'm so excited to be close by now; we have to hang out!
Post a Comment