I know I have been tagged a lot lately and I haven't done any of them so I'm sorry. I am going to do this one of Ana's though because it is 3am and I am at work reading a book so I thought, "Why not!" The tag is this (if I can remember it right): grab the book nearest you, turn to page 123, count five lines down, and type it out. Here it goes!
"Even so, she found herself hoping it was Mr. Nobley."
Does it sound familiar? It is from Shannon Hale's Austenland. I just started reading it tonight. I hope this tag won't give anything away for myself or others who are going to read the book. I am on page 21 and already hooked. So back to reading and I also need to go check on my patients!
3 comments:
I have read her Enna burning series but not Austenland...can't wait to hear how the book is, and borrow it from you :) How was St. George? I expect lots of pictures on the blog!!!!
The only books I have time to read is the Book of Mormon and D&C. Sadly, I try to read those for 15 minutes a night and sometimes I fail at that. I wish I had more time but my blog has taken over my spare moments of my life. Once my kids get older I think I might manage to have more time.
Angela~what a small world this is!! My sister in law told me the other day that you are in her ward!! It was fun to see your blog!! you sure have some cute kids!! Jessie
Post a Comment