Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I FINALLY JOINED THE BANDWAGON!!!

I kept telling myself that I would start a blog one day. Then it became as soon as we finished the basement and the computer was FINALLY out of Ashlynn's room, but since we have rescheduled the carpet for the basement three times already I have decided it is time to just start blogging. Hopefully, I can figure out how to get some pictures of the kids on. Then we will be all set! :)

Ashes first birhtday (9/18/07). She LOVED her cake! She just kept diving in for more.

Eric thought it would be funny to push Tade's face in the cake. He, actually, didn't mind too much.



TWO CUTE KIDDIES

6 comments:

Ashley said...

How CUTE!!!! They look so much older!! I can't tell you how excited I am that you have a blog; this will be so fun! I miss you guys!

Mike Clement said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm glad to see everybody getting online!

The Lovells said...

I can't believe how big the kids are! Tade looks so much like Eric!

Rachael said...

hurray! What cute kids! Tade is looking so much like his dad! I'm so glad to see you're blogging. I've had so much fun with ours. Check it out - howellfam@blogspot.com and we'll be in touch!

Ap said...

I love the picture of Tade and his deaver!! He's a handsome boy :)

And Ash is super cute too!

Kelli said...

Wow! Look at all these comments and you just barely started the whole blog thing. You must have tons of friends and family members who already blog.

Your kids are so adorable. I look forward to checking your blog regularly to see all of the cute things they do.

Kelli Wood